Mothers’ Day is just around the corner and on this occasion, we thought of paying a whole-hearted tribute to all the mothers of T-Town who are not shower a lot of love of their audience, but are also real mothers. They manage not only 14-15 hours of tiring shoots, but go back home to be a doting mother to their kids!
Check out few of the adorable mother-child pictures:
1. Moon Banerrjee: Moon Banerrjee, whose claim to fame was the mega-drama Kasautii Zindagii Kay and had done shows like Sasural Genda Phool and Kkusum had taken a sabbatical of 4 years after her son Rumeer was born.
“It doesn’t matter if I’m shooting 12 hours a day or more, I want to make sure that I get enough time with my little one!” said Moon.
2. Barkha Bisht: Not just an impeccable actor and a proud wife, Barkha Bisht is also a doting mother. Their 5 year old daughter Meira surely has looks like a doll, and is indeed a princess to the actor duo! Juggling between her tiring professional life, and raising her daughter – Barkha is doing a fabulous job.
“As a mother, I overdid by sacrificing my sleep and health” said Barkha in an interview.
3. Gurdeep Kohli: The Sanjeevani actress who was recently seen in Sony TV’s ‘Dil Ki Baatein Dil Hi Jaane’ is indeed a proud mother. The actress who has a 5 year old daughter Meher became a mother to Mahir last year. The actress had been shooting even during her pregnancy for ‘Best Of Luck Nikki’ since it was a finite series and she played a pregnant mother on the show as well!
4. Shubhangi Atre Poorey: The centre of all the Telly Town news these days is the new Angoori Bhabi aka Shubhangi Atre. The quirky, elegant and classy actress is a doting mother to her 10 year old daughter, Ashi and has been working in television ever since her daughter was 7 months old.
5.. Kanchi Kaul: The lady with a golden smile, Kanchi Kaul recently became a proud mother to a baby boy. Her elder son Azai too is one year old. Kanchi often takes to Twitter to share her motherhood feelings with the world.
6. Kanika Maheshwari: Kanika Maheshwari, popularly known as ‘Meenakshi’ from Diya Aur Baati Hum is not only a hardworking actor but also an affectionate mother. Her son who just turned 1 year recently is the centre of attention in her life. She shifted her house near her sets just so that she doesn’t waste time in travelling back and forth.
Click on the Thumbnails for ENLARGED PICS: