5 Indian Snapstars You Should Get Following!
A candid look into the lives of India’s most famous and much loved celebs is amusing. Like all of us, these Indian Snapstars use Snapchat to express themselves in fun and creative ways. Out of curiosity, we followed them ourselves and to make your life easier, we’ve rounded up a list of Snapstars for you to follow.
1. Jacqueline Fernandes: To begin with, Jackie knows how to work her innocent charm! Her bitmoji is just as adorable as her real self with twinkling eyes and rose tinted lips and a side. In her Snap world, you will see her having fun with lenses and at present her daily updates and throwback from the sets.
Snap Id: Jacqueen143
2. Rannvijay Singha: The ‘Roadies’ heartthrob is known for his vigour and charismatic persona. He is one of those Indian Snapstars who maintains his uber cool image even in his bitmoji. His Snap stories share a sneak peek into his day, his awesome collection of sneakers and glimpses of his time with his adorable family.
Snap Id: rannvijaysingha
3. Diljit Dosanjh: ‘Punjab’s’ most loved performer is a talented powerhouse. His bitmoji avatar is charming and simple much like his real life persona. His Snap stories are often exciting and give a peak into his real life, his family, friends and most of all his coveted dressing.
Snap Id: thisisdiljitdosanjh
4. Neha Kakkar: The young singing sensation Neha Kakkar is a complete delight. The fashionista’s Bitmoji avatar is identical of her real self. We love everything about this diva and the candid optimism she radiates through her Snap stories. A pride for the Indian Snapstars.
Snap Id: nehakakkarsnap
5. Urvashi Rautela: The former Miss India’s Bitmoji is a gorgeous reflection of her not to miss the matching ombre highlights on the hair. In her Snap stories, she is experimenting with lenses, sharing her throwbacks and is often seen interacting with her fans. From the looks of it, we believe she is a fan of colours and butterflies.
Snap Id: urvashirautela